2 days left
- Job Role
- Affiliate Marketing Manager
Have you ever wanted to work in the fashion industry? Well now’s your chance! A major fashion retailer is looking to hire an Affiliate Lead to join their team!
The business is a globally renowned fashion retailer who has customers all over the world! They want a creative, analytic and hard- working individual to contribute to their already growing success. Working with this company, you’ll be surrounded by the latest sportswear fashion! Based in Bury, you’ll have plenty of transport opportunities at your disposal from trams to buses to trains! No excuses! The successful candidate must possess a desire to learn more in order to enhance their skill set whilst also having excellent leadership skills which will be needed to lead the team to success! Outstanding organisational skills are vital for the job as you will be managing multiple projects at any given time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a leadership role for an international company!
Key responsibilities of the Affiliate Lead:
- Ensure that all costs are kept within budget
- Identify any areas of improvements with regards to the website and act accordingly
- Have knowledge of any industry changes
- Work with the Head of Multi- Channel on strategies which will improve the performance of the company
- Track conversion rates
- Manage both teams of executives to ensure they’re working efficiently
- Produce reports which are to the highest standard
- Ensure brand campaigns are fully supported across the company’s various channels
- Work on organic search, CRM, PPC, Direct load and Affiliate marketing
The Key Requirements:
- Need to have a solid background in Affiliate marketing as other training will be provided
- Able to use various analytic software as you will be producing reports for senior members of staff
- Capable of working with multiple accounts and with various teams
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Adobe etc
- Brilliant leadership and organisational skills
- A team player who can work independently
- Sound at analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are working efficiently
Strike the iron while it’s hot and take this fantastic opportunity to gain career changing experience! Contact one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1045 or apply online now!
Apply for Affiliate Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly