Now is the time to develop your digital career by becoming an SEO Lead for a major fashion retailer! Got your attention? Then carry on reading…..
The company is a B2C fashion retailer who operates all across the world and now they are seeking a new SEO lead to join their dynamic and enthusiastic team! Don’t miss out on this brilliant opportunity to work with a variety of well- known brands whilst interacting with the company’s other digital channels. They are looking for an individual who is keen to learn more about marketing yet has enough experience to lead the team! Strong communication skills are fundamental to the role as you will be directing the team, ensuring that all members clearly comprehend what’s expected of them.
An excellent opportunity to become an integral part of a company that works with famous brands!
Key responsibilities of the SEO Lead:
- Liaise closely with the Head of Multi- Channel in order to deliver the strategy for driving traffic and increasing the number of sales
- Planning and delivering to the agreed budget CPA
- Suggest improvements to the website and track conversion rates
- Manage all SEO executives and PPC executives in order to ensure both teams are working in harmony
- Ensure brand campaigns are fully supported across the company’s various channels
- Make sure reports are accurate and detailed
- Keep your finger on the pulse of industry trends and practises, implementing when appropriate
- Work on organic search, CRM, PPC, Direct load and Affiliate marketing
The Key Requirements:
- Should have a strong background in SEO especially with experience of planning budgets and growth
- Should have an SEO background as other training for other channels will be provided
- Capable of using analytic software in order to produce reports for senior managers regarding the company’s campaigns
- Experience of using Google Analytics, Adobe etc and experience of working in a digital role is essential
- Able to work across multiple accounts and teams in order to achieve results
- Excellent leadership and organisational skills
- A self – starter who is also able to work as part of a team
- Great at analysing data and reports to ensure all channels are working efficiently
Join a company where you’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop your career! Want more information? Contact one of our award winning recruitment consultants on 0161 833 1045 or apply online now!