Marketing & Social Media Manager, Recruitment Business, Nottingham
Founded in 2010, Elevate Recruitment & Training Consultants Limited ( ElevateRTC ) have quickly established themselves as a key provider of permanent recruitment solutions to an exceptional and varied client base.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Marketing & Social Media Manager to join our growing team at our offices in Ruddington, Nottingham..
The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the businesses marketing and social media strategy.
- Social Media management - actively populate LinkedIn (Company Page and LinkedIn Groups) Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Company Website and all other online channels with relevant, and on brand, content.
- Content development and management - assist in the production of all marketing materials, ensuring consistency in style, content, branding and tone (e.g. case studies, company news, e-shots, brochures, online and print ads, sales collateral, etc.)
- Monitor and analyse social media, web and campaign metrics
- Website maintenance - help to create website copy and maintain website updates.
Note: We have just begun a project to completely redesign and update our company website.
- Provide support in organising and attendance of industry events and sponsorship engagements.
- Ensure all artwork and production deadlines are met for advertising / marketing materials.
- Assist with preparation of material for internal and external meetings - including agenda-writing and marketing summaries.
- Identify business trends, competitor understanding and analysis
- Provide administrative support to other departmental colleagues
What we are looking for
- Passionate about Social Media
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to organise and manage your own time effectively
- Creative, innovative and enthusiastic – with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Proactive, cheerful and calm under pressure
- Working Knowledge of Indesign (or similar)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of social media scheduling platforms, such as Hootsuite or Tweetdeck
- Prior experience of working in a Recruitment business (or a similar sales orientated environment). Candidates with previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer will be treated favourably.
- An interest in Food Manufacture / Food Production
What we can offer
The successful candidate will have the autonomy to make the role their own - whilst being able to rely on the support required from the senior management team - and be rewarded with a package that includes a competitive basic salary of between £20-25K (dependent on skills and experience) plus other benefits including potential bonus.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to join a young, growing business with an excellent reputation in their industry and the sectors within which they operate.
This is a full time position (roughly 40hours a week) though hours of work can, to a certain extent, be structured to suit the needs of the individual. The Office is permanently manned Monday – Friday 0800 – 1800hrs and Saturdays 0830 – 1700hrs (with plans to move to a 7 day a week operation later in the year).
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Keywords: Recruitment, Resourcing, Social Media, Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Marketing, Advertising, Administration, Indesign, Hootsuite, TweetDeck
Similar Roles: Marketing Manager, Marketing & Social Media Manager, Social Media Manager, Office Administrator, Admin, Marketing Assistant, Sales Support, Marketing Officer, Social Media Assistant,
Commutable from: Ruddington, Arnold, Sherwood, Nottingham, Burton Joyce, Radcliffe on Trent, Keyworth, East Leake, Long Eaton, Beeston, Sandiacre, Ilkeston, Loughborough, West Bridgford