Internal Communications Advisor
We are looking for strategic internal communications specialists to join a well known organisation who are undergoing an exciting period of development.
Liaising with a variety of stakeholders, you'll make it your mission to understand their specific requirements and priorities before taking the necessary steps to clarify their messaging monitor its effectiveness and implement extra campaign activities. Plus, you'll design, develop and project manage their ongoing internal communications plans.
To be successful in your application you will
- Educated to degree level
- Ideally be trained in Melcrum Black Belt - this is hugely desirable
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing effective employee communications plans and campaigns which you will you'll have gained in blue-chip organisations
- Proven effective stakeholder engagement skills
- Be able to display an in-depth, demonstrable knowledge and experience of all aspects of internal communications
- Knowledge and experience in copywriting, editing, print and video will be key - as will experience in crisis management
- Good Project Management skills.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.