Bids Manager - Professional Services
One of the leading professional services firms in London is seeking to recruit a pitches and pursuits manager to join their central office and to be part of the team leading the strategic business development and pitch directives of the wider business.
You will be supporting the Head of Bids for cross-practice, regional and multi-jurisdictional pitch activities for the global offices through oversight, management and development of strategic pitch opportunities.
- Responsible for ensuring best practices
- Responsible for ensuring relevant pitch content is applied to all relevant pitches
- Assist in developing, leading, and managing the region's pitch services team
- Actively participate in the pitch process for all global pitches
- Participate in developing and executing the strategy for our overall Global Pitch function
- Liaise/cross-team effectively with assigned business groups to ensure all marketing and business development teams are in sync in implementing the firm's overall strategy
- Continuously look for new areas of growth and help develop a strategy for further pursuits
- Professional Services experience
- Pitch and bids experience as above
- Excellent writing, editing and proof reading skills
- Ability to build relationships and work with people at various levels across the business
- Professional and confident manner
- Client facing capabilities