Marketing Manager, wealth-management, to £50k
Our Client is a dynamic and entrepreneurial marketing group providing outsourced campaign services to the financial services sector. The company has an impressive portfolio of blue-chip and international clients across the banking, insurance, investments and wealth management product spectrum.
The Role: A pivotal role in the organisation, reporting directly to Board level, with the remit to plan and implement the marketing strategy, assemble a new team, deliver campaigns (online/offline), customer communications and other marketing collateral as the firm expands its product range. Key responsibilities:
- Online and offline campaigns, B2C and B2B
- CRM and stakeholder database management
- Marketing communications - internal and external
- Assess and review market opportunities and new projects, with competitor/ROI research etc.
- Development of an enhanced digital marketing and social media channel strategy
- KPI campaign analysis, digital analytics and management reporting
- Liaison with - and supervision of - marketing suppliers and agencies.
- Supervision of a small dedicated team
- Manage the company's attendance at major exhibitions and trade shows/events
- Contribute to the senior management team on commercial planning and market strategy issues
The Ideal Candidate will be an experienced and highly skilled B2C campaigns marketer, most likely a graduate in Marketing, Business or Management with, preferably, a supplementary MBA, CIM Diploma and/or digital marketing qualification. Prior success within the B2C financial services - banking, loans, insurance, law, legal claims management or similar - is essential. Most importantly, our client is looking for a 'hands-on' marketer who can provide that rare combination of a strategic/commercial management focus AND the ability to get hands-on in the nitty-gritty detail of campaigns and other marketing activities.
The role carries a competitive salary, bonus and full benefits package. It offers a superb career opportunity in a growing and highly entrepreneurial organisation
For further details call us on 0161 832 8007 or To Apply click below ASAP to send your CV and brief covering note via OnlyMarketingJobs. All applications are treated in strict confidence. First interviews will be held in Manchester in mid/late September.