Agile Delivery Manager, Digital Delivery Manager
We are looking for an experienced Digital Delivery Manager to work in a new Digital Service Division in London to lead the agile delivery of new and improved digital services across various governmental departments. You will work closely with the Deputy Director - Digital Services, Strategy Leads, Product Managers, in-house delivery teams and external delivery teams to build user-centred digital products/services.
- Worked within structured programme and project environments, delivered a range of services through digital/web channels by sourcing and using open source and cloud technologies
- Expert knowledge and practical experience of Agile and Waterfall project management delivery methodologies
- Experience with structured programme and project management environments
- Managed tight resource constraints, conflicting priorities and a dynamic programme
- Experience of working in the government/public sector industry
- Driven the successful delivery of projects within a digital transformation programme, within relevant time and costs constraints and to the appropriate level of quality
This is a fantastic opportunity to be an integral part of a large digital transformation programme within a governmental department. This is a 6-month contract with an immediate start and extensions likely.
For more information, please contact Katherine Paraskevas on 01732 458000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org