Marketing Manager, B2B IT services, Sheffield, c £40k
The Company: Our client is a fast-growing and highly successful specialist software supplier, and provider of IT managed services.
The Role: A challenging and multi-faceted role reporting to board level, with the remit to deliver the marketing strategy, plan and implement campaigns (online and offline) and manage the digital marketing, customer communications and other projects as the firm continues to grow, thereby expanding its market influence. Key responsibilities:
- Online and offline campaigns, B2B
- Management and ‘ownership’ of the brand development process.
- Marketing communications and PR (there is a PR agency to manage/instruct)
- Development of an enhanced digital marketing and social media channel strategy
- Campaign analysis, Google analytics and KPI reporting
- Supervision of the CRM process, working with and supporting senior sales colleagues
- Facilitate the company’s attendance at key annual IT industry exhibitions etc.
- Supervision of a small but growing team
The Ideal Candidate will be an accomplished and commercially-driven marketing all-rounder with a minimum of two years' proven successful campaigns experience in the IT, software or business services sector. A strong digital marketing pedigree is essential, allied to excellent written and verbal communication skills, a 'hands-on' attitude and the ability to hit deadlines and multitask under pressure.
The company is conveniently situated within easy reach of Sheffield city centre and the M1. The opportunity carries a competitive salary, benefits package and company performance bonus.
For further details call us on 0161 832 8007 or To Apply via OnlyMarketingJobs click below and add a brief covering note . First interviews will be held in late September in south Yorkshire and Manchester.