Faculty Marketing and Communications Manager
You will be responsible for:
* Advising on the development of a Faculty marketing and communications strategy which is aligned with University and Departmental strategic objectives.
* Working closely with the Deputy Director, Marketing and Communications and Faculty senior management to understand the Faculty's core business objectives in order to set targets and prepare plans
* Producing plans and co-ordinate activities across the full range of market segments including undergraduate, postgraduate, UK, International and professional and commercial programmes
* Managing a Faculty focused marketing team to deliver plans which encompass digital, public relations, internal communications, alumni relations, events and stakeholder engagement
* Establishing key performance indicators to monitor progress and achievement and ensure objectives and impact are delivered
* Managing the Faculty recruitment and marketing budget and measure return on investment for different activities
* Contributing to the development of the portfolio, pricing, marketing and student recruitment strategies by preparing analysis and reports using market and competitor data, survey results and enquiry and admissions data
* Providing advice and guidance to the Faculty's senior management team on the consequences of market research to help inform portfolio development as well as the content of marketing and communication plans
* Working with academic colleagues across the Faculty to provide professional marketing and communications advice
* Working with Faculty staff to develop their knowledge and delivery of outstanding customer service to increase the quality of engagement with key stakeholders for recruitment and marketing purposes.
The successful candidate will have:
* A degree or equivalent in Marketing or related subject
* A relevant professional qualification such as a Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing
* Experience of managing budgets
* Evidence of a diplomatic and confident approach to handling stakeholders through negotiation, conflict resolution and presentation capabilities
* Higher Education experience
* Experience of producing effective and impactful marketing and communications plans targeted at a distinct range of audiences
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.