A MAT cover to support the other existing Marketing Manager
Your new company
This firm is with a Financial Services company specialising in audit, accountancy, tax, legal and advisory services. With an international presence, this accountancy firm have a huge amount of credibility. They would like someone to sit in the Marketing and Business development team to help drive the firm's profile and client base. This candidate will liaise with other marketing teams: internal and external comms, design and print, direct marketing and research.
Your new role
MAT cover- start late September
You will work with various teams within FS to develop marketing plans and allocate budgets. Whilst managing key accounts and providing proposal support, you will also drive targeting campaigns and manage internal and external profiles. Furthermore, by managing the production of marketing collateral and encouraging press related material, you will also support the PR Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
Marketing experience in a Financial Services practice area is strongly preferred
* Degree strongly preferred.
* Holding a Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma, equivalent or higher post graduate qualification.
* Excellent project management skills with an ability to work unsupervised
* Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
* Confidence and an ability to work with partners and senior staff as well as professionals in other fields
* Flexibility and tenacity
* Ability to be both hands on and advisory as required
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary and benefits package plus, you will get valuable experience in a highly credible firm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.