Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Overview of the role:
Due to the expansion of a key account, my client - one of London's most creative digital agencies - is looking to recruit an exceptional Senior Account Executive to work on a major iconic brand. Reporting into the Senior Account Manager you will support the efficient running of a project and be an intrinsic part of a delivery team responding to client briefs across all media including digital, film, 3D, motion graphics etc.
Working along side other team members as well as the Design and Creative teams, you will direct, organise and control project activities under the direction of the Senior Account Manager. You will have a strong relationship with the client team as their main point of daily contact, as well as the client's external parties.
- Understanding and evaluating a client’s requirements and working with the Senior Account Manager to convert these needs into clear and robust proposals and specifications for the team.
- Assisting the Senior Account Manager in the drafting of Statements of Work, Purchase Orders, budgets and preliminary schedules.
- Attending internal and client meetings throughout the lifetime of a project.
- Effectively and accurately communicating relevant project information to the client and project team, in particular issues that may impact client relations, project delivery or internal processes.
- Making sure meeting notes are distributed to all project team members, both internal, freelance and clients.
- Ensuring project documentation is up to date, including but not exclusively project plans, project logs, risk registers, change notices and change orders where required.
- Identifying issues with client requirements and, where appropriate, being prepared to communicate these issues to the client, proposing alternatives.
- Working closely with client's Account, Creative, Design and Technology teams.
- Reporting to the Senior Account Manager on project budgets.
Ensuring the quality of service delivery in terms of efficiency and client satisfaction, taking responsibility by acting as the first supervisory checkpoint for all output.
- Coordinating issues for discussion during an End of Project Review, making constructive suggestions for improvement and, where relevant, communicating these to the client.
- Building client relationships at operational level through daily client contact and highlighting any opportunities for the Senior Account Manager to develop incremental business and profitability with clients.
- Using company project organisation and communication systems.
- Communicating ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude.
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills in person and over the phone
- Experience of working across different creative disciplines
- Excellent use of written and spoken English
- Outstanding attention to detail in documentation and communications
- Ability to work in fast paced environments
- A pro-active approach to resolving issues
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- Maintains a professional approach at all times, especially under pressure
- A growing understanding of the fundamentals of the client’s business
- A good understanding of the creative processes, from initial ideas through to execution.
In return my client offers a competitive salary, the opportunity to work with a global brand in a rewarding, fun and challenging environment. An excellent opportunity for a talented, ambitious and pro-active Account Executive looking for an amazing new career challenge.