Now the kids are back at school, this company based in rural Warwickshire is looking for some holiday cover in the PR team for 6 weeks’ work. It would suit someone who has previously worked as a PR intern and would like a paying position or an experienced PR or Comms Coordinator who has time to fill. No day will be the same during these 6 weeks!
- Writing and delivering press releases
- Manage Press Contacts
- Monitor and analyse press coverage
A typical day will involve
- To write and issue press releases that adopt the tone of voice of the business
- Researching and creating content for external magazines
- Monitor and analyse all press coverage and report findings
- Offer support to communications Officers
- Administrating the website to maintain house style
- Maintaining the communications calendar
Why you’ll love this job
The successful individual will have the chance to assist in the steps that lead to press release and manage any enquiries to help manage the expectations press contacts.
To be successful
We are looking for someone who is highly organised and is commendable for keeping on top of tasks. Someone who is time conscientious and is able to deliver upon deadlines whilst assisting with other departments in order to make sure that all processes are underway effectively.
How to apply
Please forward your CV quoting reference O12392 to firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd City Resourcing Ltd promotes marketing and digital opportunities for everyone, irrespective of status, gender, age, race, disability.