Digital Communications Assistant
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
Plant Impact plc is a UK-based bioscience company specialised in crop enhancement technologies for global agriculture. The company’s products reduce crop stress, increase marketable yield, improve quality of produce, prolong shelf life and enhance overall grower profitability. The company was founded in 2003 in the United Kingdom and has customers and commercial partners in more than twenty countries. Plant Impact listed its shares on the London AIM exchange in October 2006, where its ticker is PIM. More information is available on the company’s website.
Our external stakeholders access a range of digital marketing and technical assets via a new web portal. Our corporate website and social media accounts are also central to our drive to raise awareness of Plant Impact among key target audiences. It is vital that these tools are kept up to date and feature fresh, engaging and insightful content that fits with our brand guidelines.
We are seeking a creative and energetic individual to be responsible for daily design and administrative activities relating to this online presence.
Essential functions include:
- Maintain our Connexus web portal for product distributors, designing and creating digital assets that will be accessed on this site as well as checking submitted updates for approval against style and content guidelines
- Maintain our corporate website, working with the Global Communications Manager and several internal stakeholders to create engaging and accurate content.
- Source and develop regular content for social media sites, including updates on new products and campaigns, corporate and industry news; ensuring information is presented accurately and in a creative and engaging format.
- Capture and edit photo and video content for use on YouTube, Connexus and our corporate website.
- Design web banners, animated gifs, product factsheets, event materials and product labels.
- Assist the Global Communications Manager with strategies to drive online traffic to the website.
- Central version control of corporate style guide, templates, ppt slides, standard text, product labels and internal image library.
- Monitor and maintain our profiles on IR information portals (Reuters, Bloomberg etc)
- Monitor and produce regular reports on site analytics for Connexus and our corporate website.
You will be....
- Creative, with a good eye for design
- Highly organised, flexible and able to prioritise tasks
- Show a positive and can-do attitude
- Have relevant design qualification, preferably degree level
- A good knowledge and experience of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign Be up to date on new digital technologies
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Powerpoint and MS Word
- Have experience in managing Social Media channels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Training will be provided on relevant content management systems
- Valid authorisation to work in the United Kingdom or the European Union preferred.
- Visa sponsorship may be available for exceptional candidates from other jurisdictions