Senior Marketing Analyst
A brand new role created to support the Data Strategy Manager whose purpose is to provide provision of advanced data insight and analytical support to the business in order to improve income generation across the organisation.
You will be responsible for:
* Leading, developing and managing the team through the whole employee lifecycle
* Analytically supporting the business in its transformation to become a supporter centric organisation. Developing, building and maintaining a sophisticated customer communications planning framework to segment and prioritise the charities multi-channel customer data assets, to drive improved marketing performance across the organisation
* Using a data lead approach, make detailed recommendations and offer actionable advice to colleagues at all levels on supporter communications strategy, balancing benefits and risk of alternative approaches
* Delivering varied supporter, product and segment insight in a complex multi-channel, multi-product environment
* Developing and maintaining of survival analysis, customer lifetime value models and data optimisation approaches
* Building and maintaining statistical and predictive models against the supporter base, allowing the allocation of supporters to the most appropriate communications journey that increases supporter lifetime value
* Evaluating model performance via structured testing programmes
* Providing advanced campaign analysis and dashboard report development using Faststats/Excel/VBA
* Developing and maintaining the analytics and campaign delivery architecture
* Developing supporter profiling tool to aid insight and understanding of supporter characteristics to drive personalisation and localisation
The successful candidate must have:
* A degree - with extensive experience of advanced marketing analytics and predictive modelling in a consumer direct response context
* Advanced spreadsheet and dashboard development experience, using MS Excel including VBA and advanced Pivot Tables
* Excellent grasp of technical analytical tools such as SPSS/SAS/Faststats/IMB Modeller/R
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.