Animator / Motion Graphics Designer (Middleweight)
Animator / Motion Graphics Designer
Our client works with a range of big global brands across multiple industry sectors, creating interaction design solutions for digital / mobile media, animation, video, e-based learning, online and motion graphics.
Our client is looking for a creative designer with all-round skills and the confidence and ability to take the lead in animation, video and motion graphic projects for some of the world’s leading brands. The role will also involve some web and content design.
You’ll need to be confident in your field of expertise and have the ability to work in a busy and friendly team, managing your workflow and working to tight deadlines in a calm and methodical manner.
Your role will include:
Working closely with project teams to create animations and:
- Conceiving creative concepts
- Brainstorming, producing fully visualised storyboards as 'animation ready' artwork, for client approval
- Animating in After Effects
- Producing graphics and animations from storyboards, in a variety of visual styles
- Creating, sourcing and modifying imagery
- Creating bespoke content using authoring tools such as Captivate and Articulate
- A minimum of 2 years experience as an animator/designer within a commercial environment
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Aftereffects, Animate, Premier Pro or Flash
- Solid experience in digital and motion graphics
- Confident client facing skills and the ability to communicate with internal teams
- Superb layout and typography skills with meticulous attention to detail
- An interest in learning new skills to enhance current ones
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading, innovative agency and be given the opportunity to work with well-known global brands and to enhance and develop your skills and responsibilities within a supportive and friendly team.
Salary: £22-28000.00k p.a. depending on experience
Your details are treated with the strictest confidentiality.