Want to champion Affiliate Marketing with a giant fashion retailer? An e-commerce giant, just outside of Manchester City Centre, is opening their doors for a talented marketing genius to become Affiliate Executive, who will get excellent international career opportunities!
Our client is one of the biggest industry players within retail and they have established a solid reputation, which has given them strong international recognition. The successful candidate will join a talented and data-driven Digital Marketing and CRM team which consists of global professionals, who works with multi-million-pound budgets and is responsible for a big share of the company’s profit. They are now looking for an Affiliate Executive who can join their UK office to grow channels like SEO, Paid Social, CRM, Biddable Media and assist on all UK affiliate marketing activities.
This role can give the rightful candidate excellent career opportunities with established affiliate programmes in Europe and USA, as our client focuses on skill development and career growth within their teams. They are therefore looking for an enthusiastic individual who is eager to learn and has a great commercial mindset enable to negotiate with senior level managers and directors. The Affiliate Executive will furthermore assist increasing web traffic and ensure strong conversion. A background in digital marketing and passion for success are vital skills for this role.
Main responsibilities for the Affiliate Executive
- Create and present monthly and quarterly media plans according to set budgets
- Work with all affiliate marketing channels to optimise and plan campaigns
- Analyse and report affiliate website performance on a weekly basis
- Work closely with artwork and creative teams on briefs
- Keep up with KPIs and targets for the affiliate channel including traffic, sales and profit growth
- Manage the affiliate network within budgets and CPA targets
- Co-operate with the finance team on budgets and forecasting, while working with the trading team on offers
- Collaborate with account managers and team leaders and keep affiliates engaged and motivated on all tasks
- Build excellent relationships with key affiliates within the UK
- Make sure you have the full overview and communicate with internal teams, so all projects are delivered in a timely manner
- Participate in all commercial activities that enhance the growth of UK market share
Required skills and experience for this role
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Affiliate Marketing and proven track record to deliver successful results within increased web traffic, sales and profit growth
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is willing to take ownership and responsibility for all involved projects and campaigns, where strong attention to detail and results driven attributes are vital to have
- Excellent knowledge of the digital industry and be able to think creatively and have a determined attitude
- Outstanding analytical skills and ability to evaluate performance of all marketing activities to make suggestions for improvements
- Strong commercial mindset and previous experience in achieving sales targets and goals
- The candidate must be knowledgeable in media planning, budgeting and forecasting for this role
- Be able to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and have an entrepreneurial attitude with ambitious targets for career growth in a fast paced environment
- Great budget management and working across several teams
- Knowledge of the UK Affiliate landscape
If you share a passion for affiliate and fashion, then this is an outstanding career opportunity, where you will get exciting responsibilities and fantastic chances to grow quickly in your role. Want to get a more international aspect of Affiliate Marketing? This company want you to succeed and therefore invest a lot in those who are keen and show a desire for generating great results for the company. Get in touch with our very own talented Ecommerce Recruitment Team on 0161 819 2433 or apply for the role online.