CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER - Retail
Our client is a global smart phone provider seeking a Channel Marketing Manager (retail), for an expanding Marketing team. The Channel Marketing Manager (retail) will implement the marketing plan that will support sell-in and subsequently drive sell through of the products and propositions in their respective account, over the lifecycle, maximising ROI and ensuring performance issues are addressed.
- The Channel Marketing Manager (retail) will ensure that the brands and products/propositions get maximum exposure within a given period within their respective account, driving performance and achievement of business targets.
- The Channel Marketing Manager (retail) will develop a rolling 3-6 months Marketing plan for their respective account based upon market analysis, the UK Retail Marketing Strategy and the Central Marketing Plan/Toolkit, filling any gaps with locally driven development.
- The Channel Marketing Manager (retail) should also act as a brand guardian, managing performance and exposure to the customer.
- Support the delivery of the brand targets in account as measured by the brand KPIs issued by Central Marketing, such as brand awareness, brand preferences
- The Channel Marketing Manager (retail) should ensure that the Account Sales Manager is fully supported during sell-in in order to gain ranging and volume commitment.
- The Channel Marketing Manager (retail) should build a network of contacts in order to maximise exposure within their respective account, also keep constant dialogue with the customer, working hand in glove with the Sales Account Manager to ensure they are kept fully informed.
- Channel Marketing experience, within Mobile Telecoms or Consumer Electronics industry essential
- Experience working with/for UK Retail accounts, essential
- Demonstrate experience of running a 3-6 month Marketing Plan
- Has a track record of indentifying and creating new marketing opportunities within a channel/retail
- Commercially ware, considering and justifying the investment implications and ROI of activities withing a marketing plan
- Good networker – is able to build effective relationships within the channels at multiple levels
- You will travel on a regular basis to client meetings
If you have the relevant experience for this role, please click the apply button to send your CV to Jennifer Brown, remembering to state your current salary and package.
Job Ref JB-44979
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.