Marketing & Business Development Executive
6 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Paragon has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Business Development Executive to join our rapidly expanding business.
We are looking for a commercial, dynamic individual who wants to develop their career and drive the business forward through varied and challenging work with high calibre clients.
Paragon is an independent building consultancy practice that delivers first class technical expertise covering the ‘whole property life cycle’. Our Director-led service combines commercial acumen with a pro-active approach to service delivery.
Our culture is to take pride in our work and deliver a first class service, all with a bit of personality.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance cover, subsidised gym membership, professional fees paid, company phone and a flexible working environment.
About the role
An ideal second move for a well-trained Marketing & Business Development Executive to support the business in planning & delivering a broad range of internal/external marketing and business development initiatives. Working pro-actively with the Company’s Marketing Consultant and Operations Director, this is a wide-ranging and challenging role where you will provide support on the marketing and business development planning process, work on new initiatives, bids and proposals, write client communications and identify opportunities to partner with industry bodies/trade publications.
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Operations Director in regards to nominated marketing tasks and the delivery of Paragon marketing strategy and objectives
- Build highly successful relationships with the Board of Directors through exemplary marketing expertise, first class delivery and an engaging personality
- Assistance with the bid process including the drafting and preparation of client pitches, client alerts, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations
- Managing and maintaining the BD pipeline and database data, ensuring that it is kept as up to date as possible
- Responsibility for liaising with the external design team in regard to the production of marketing collateral including case studies, brochures and other marketing items (online and offline) ensuring that all materials are consistent with Paragon’s brand identity
Key skills & experience required
- Experience within the Professional Services industry or a similar corporate B2B environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Confidence to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- A self starter with initiative, drive and motivation to achieve
- MS Office skills (Advanced on PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- An engaging and outgoing personality
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- CIM qualified or working towards
Apply for Marketing & Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly