In-House Senior Creative Designer/Manager
5 days left
- Job Role
- Design Manager/Director
A dynamic and adaptable all-rounder who can take things from concept to realization, including artwork and HTML. The role covers a variety of disciplines and the applicant must be comfortable in both print and, particularly digital environments.
As a growing company it is our ambition to grow the creative function and the applicant will be actively involved in hiring, managing and developing required resources, including junior and middle weight roles, freelancers and external agencies.
You are an enthusiastic, creative leader with a passion for design, a great eye for detail and are someone who leads by example. An excellent communicator and person who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is a fantastic role for an ambitious individual who wants to seize the opportunity and run with it. Responsibilities
- Collaborate at a senior level with leadership, marketing, product and other key stakeholders across the group
- Providing strategic design direction for the four brand identities within the group, with an opportunity to build on the existing brand equity and develop each brand further.
- Creative management of all creative output, including internal & external resources.
- Providing hands-on design support for the marketing teams, including; digital assets, on screen & offline collateral.
- Managing brand identities across multiple locations, regions and languages.
- Our corporate language is English, but some countries use local languages in their creative outputs
- Collaboration with other regions, opportunity for some international travel
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines, working closely with each brand manager
- Ability to translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to gain buy in
- Inspire new thinking and creative expertise across the group
- Create of variety of collateral, ranging from digital assets for online campaigns; email templates; pitch documentation; PowerPoints; etc. to materials for events.
- Develop a suite of icons and graphics to bring data stories to life.
- Take the lead in providing visual direction on ‘go to market’ strategies for new products & offerings
- Managing workflow and maintaining a creative production schedule; understanding the nuances of daily project management
- Recruiting for and managing the Associate Creative Manager
- Manage external agencies and design freelancers
- Assisting the Senior Marketing Manager and Brand & Product Director with additional duties and projects
Required Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- A strong portfolio demonstrating an excellent eye for design & strategic thinking, covering a variety of disciplines
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable using corporate brand guidelines and maintaining multiple brand identities
- Strong understanding of web design principles, responsive web layout and industry trends
- Great communicator, both in conveying design best practices and project ideas across all levels of the company, including the senior management
- Self-motivated and effective time-keeper with the ability to prioritize, organise and plan
- Ability to manage and deliver constructive feedback on creative projects
- Can-do attitude and problem solver
Required Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web/Interactive Design, or an equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in a corporate or agency environment
- Proficiency in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience in HTML5 production, including email templates, animation, banner ads and infographics
- Video editing experience a plus
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime. Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
About DHi Group
DHI Group, Inc., is a fast-growing provider of specialized career sites that cater to distinct professional communities. We are a global network of companies and operate in 18 countries. Our mission is to help our customer’s source and hire the most qualified professionals in select and highly skilled occupations, and to help those professionals find the best job opportunities in their respective fields and further their careers. To learn more about our brands please visit www.dhigroupinc.com.
The scope of the role spans across 4 varied sectors, including; Financial Services, Oil & Gas, Biotechnology and Hospitality.
Apply for In-House Senior Creative Designer/Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly