Account Director - Quantitative
This job has now expired
Role: ACCOUNT DIRECTOR / QUANTITATIVE:
Package: RMB 30,000 - 40,000 per month X 13 months (depending on experience) + bonus
The company provides a stimulating and creative environment that provides excellent training and support across levels with long-term career progression and rewards.
Their China research and insight offering is rapidly expanding and is now looking for a dynamic Quantitative Account/Research Director for a proactive senior account management role and to deliver strategic insight and thinking alongside account team and client management .
Their main responsibility is to manage key accounts with a team of quantitative researchers and analysts to ensure thorough analysis and interpretation of data, and delivery of quality insight and strategic recommendations to clients on projects with regard specific markets, campaigns, media platforms or communities. This role offers excellent opportunities for career progression within the agency and across the region for the right candidate and the step up to senior management in a global insight agency.
The role requires excellent thought leadership, client management and development on specific accounts, managing the design and logistics of new and ongoing projects and tracking studies, interpretation and presentation of research data and recommendations, writing proposals,, pitching and new business development, staff training and mentoring and the ability to work with and transform tools to make an insightful impression with the data and deliver a meaningful story.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate:
* Ideally 6-8 years research experience
* FMCG experience is essential but welcome sector-wide experience
* Excellent Brand/Communications Tracking experience
* Technically solid: DP specification and survey design, analytical and measurement tools/software, communications and brand tracking
* Consumer strategy and insight thought leadership
* Strong management and leadership skills
* Ability to build client relationships and develop business
* Staff/researcher mentoring and training experience
* Very strong presentation and data analysis skills
* Fluency (verbal and written) in English and Mandarin is essential
A highly competitive package, including annual bonus, is on offer for the right candidate with scope to progress and be part of a highly successful global marketing and communications insight business. For further details, please contact Roger Baker (Elizabeth Norman International Asia) at